Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall is Coming

As the fall approaches I must be sure of what exactly I'll need to do to implement the youth advocacy programming with or without my company's help. Assuming that no funding will come around in time, I'll need to begin a cooking club as soon as permission is granted. With the cooking club, I will plan to arrange with the Home-to-school association a "catered meeting" featuring student cooks. This opportunity to perform for an audience, and potentially parents, will give me the chance to introduce parents to the idea of extended cooking lessons that will feature more cooking skill building, food safety, nutrition education, and leadership skill building. I'll need a time, a place, and additional information on the proposed program with contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment